From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Friday, February 17, 2012

One For The Ladies: Wanna Have Fun?

So yes, I'm in a mood. In a state of "pissedoffidness," to be exact.  Read today's Theory of Life blog for more clarification on that.

But am I the type of person to allow that to cloud my musical vision of the day? Hell no. I need a little something to raise my spirit...I need wanna have fun.  Who better than Cyndi to take care of that.

"When the working day is done, girls just wanna have fun."


It is the weekend, let's all get happy...or at the very least try to get unhappy.

Let's hear it ladies "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" : Cyndi Lauper

They just wanna,they just wanna.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment