From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Little Zydeco If You Please

Getting close to the weekend, but not close enough. Feeling a little antsy today and just need to move my feet a little lot.


Tasty licks today...go on say they're not. Today we are going back down to Cajun Country for a little Zydeco. Not focusing on one artist in particular, just a few delicious morsels.





Lost Bayou Ramblers "Blue Moon Special"
The Magnolia Sisters "Mag Hop"
Beausoleil "Blues A Bebe"

and because why the hell not...
Sesame Street Muppets do "It's Zydeco"

Just some fun tastes today.

"if your feet ain't tappin', baby you're dead."


.

No comments:

Post a Comment