From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rock Til You Drop: Bruce Is Back

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl.  Bruce 2012, first leg of the tour...and he's coming home.  That's what I'm talkin' about.

Now, as I've gotten older, I've been told perhaps I'm getting a little long in the tooth for all this rock & roll stuff.   Sorry, just got a new pair of dancin' boots and the foot is still tapping...I ain't dead baby.

So today, in anticipation of Bruce, I give you my own personal national anthem, "I'm A Rocker." from Madison Square Garden 2009.

"I'm a rocker, baby, I'm a rocker - every day
I'm a rocker, baby, I'm a rocker"


No surrender.

1 comment:

  1. see you there, somewhere! Several dates for us to choose from!

    ReplyDelete