From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clarence Clemons: Celebrating the Big Man

A second taste today.

Being a Jersey girl, today we must celebrate The Big Man.  Clarence Clemons would have turned 70 today.  His passing last June leaves a gaping hole in the hearts of E Street Band fans everywhere.  We await this year's Springsteen tour with anticipation, mixed with of touch of the bittersweet.

This clip from 2001 features not only Clarence on sax, but also the late Danny Federici on keyboards.  Live from New York, an incredible performance of  "Jungleland."

Rest in Peace Big Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment