From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Going Off The Rails

Thirty years ago today, someone in Des Moines, Iowa threw a live bat onto the stage, and in what would become rock legend, Ozzy Osbourne bit off its head.  I'm sure most of us would have reacted differently, but that was just Ozzy being Ozzy.

How can you not pay homage to that?

Today I give you the Price of Darkness along with the late guitarist Randy Rhoads doing what else..."Crazy Train."

I've heard that bats taste like chicken.  IEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment