From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Something About January...Rockin' Live on Sunday

New live licks today.   New Jersey based up and coming band Something About January, with "The Story."

If you're in the Northwest corner of Jersey Sunday night, they will be performing at the Live Nation "The Break Contest"  at the Stanhope House.

Full disclosure:  Whence I rocked it on a much more frequent basis than I do today...my co-rocker at the time is the still-rockin' mom of drummer extraordinaire Mike L.  There's still hope for the next generation.  rock on...

No comments:

Post a Comment