From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Colors Of The Day: Blue On Black

More proof of the great musical talent found in the south.  Louisiana guitarist Kenny Wayne Shepherd has been ranked by Guitar World as the number three guitarist, right behind B.B and Clapton.  Nice company to hang with.  While the taste today was indeed a number one hit, it's just so damn good...why not.

This selected video is a bare-bones version of  "Blue on Black" with just Kenny and Noah Hunt playing guitar and Noah as usual singing lead. Pure, simple and perfect.

So smooth, so tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment