From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Working On The Valentine's Mojo

Ok, so I just finished the Theory of Life blog about Valentine's Day and now it's time to write the VDay themed music blog. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Now for New Year's Eve, in a post titled "Hot Licks For New Year's Eve" I offered up some "in the mood" selections. So let's see if we can find a few more.

The New Year's list began with Marvin Gaye and I've already tweeted  it this morning, if you can... start the day with it.  Because how do you not start with Marvin...?  "Let's Get It On."  oh yeah

Lou Gramm "Warmest Rising Sun"...sultry
Survivor "Too Hot To Sleep"...just too damn hot
Joe Cocker "You Can Leave Your Hat On"...anybody for a pole dance?
Eric Clapton "I Wanna Make Love To You."...well alright then

Feel that temperature rise, after that you guys are on your own.
Let it flow.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment