From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Grammy Coverage, One Neat Little Post

By now most of you know I went to the Grammy Awards out in LA last weekend. It seems I've written an awful lot about it and I'm sure some of you...and I know who you are, are saying "yeah, you wrote an AWFUL lot about it."

Settle down, this is it. The fact is this post is number six on the subject. I've posted in several places and, well I'm worried that y'all might have missed one or two, or five, so I thought I would just write this little post with the links to all of them. And yes there will be a quiz.

As part of the Earth Hertz Records crew, I posted two articles on the Earth Hertz blog.

Earth Hertz at The Grammys, The Appetizer and
The Grammys, Party On

Then over at Lefty Pop, I posted Meanwhile at The Grammys

I decided to put more of my 2 cents over at Onstage Magazine with The Grammys Pre-Telecast or What The Awards Show Should Be

And of course I had to rant on Kat's Theory of Life with I Love LA... Wait, What?

One last note. Just before the Grammys,  I had the privilege of interviewing a Grammy nominee who would go on to win a Grammy in the Best New Age Album category. You can read my interview with Laura Sullivan here: An Interview with Grammy Nominee Laura Sullivan

So that about sums up one hell of a weekend. Interesting people, fun events, good food, and two dear friends who made sure my first Grammy experience was a great one. Next year, hopefully we'll be there again... this time cheering for an Earth Hertz artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment