From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Little Election Day Music

Election day.

While we may not like the choices before us, either make a choice or keep your mouth shut for the next four years. And since we all know how that will turn out...just pick.  Now today, on today's Life blog if you're interested, I gave my laundry list of what I want in a President. It's very tongue-in-cheek, but there's also a lot of truth in it.

For the taste of the day, let's go back to a quick little song from the 60's

The Lovin Spoonful, 'Did you Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind"



Now, go and VOTE.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment