From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Live & Literally Kickass...the Doobie Brothers 'Long Train Runnin'

A great performance captured for us to taste...

If you have some good speakers or if you have great headphones, listen to the music.

Doobie Brothers doing Long Train Runnin', live at Wolf Trap.  Gotta listen to it LOUD.  Horns, Percussion, Bass & Guitars...absolutely blow you away.   First time I listened to this was through really good headphones and the sound was insanely wonderful.

A full 6 minutes of knock your socks off music.  Bands don't get much tighter than this.  If you're gonna rock...this is how it's done.

This concert is available on DVD, definitely worth a look-see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment