From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Etta James: Let Her Touch Your Heart

Etta James has always been one of my favorite singers.  Most people know her from the many commercials that "At Last" has appeared in.  But Etta has always been so much more than one song...wonderful as it is.


Word comes that her voice will become silent before too long.  A great loss, but the past several years have been extremely hard for this once vibrant and feisty singer.


For a wonderful taste of Etta, listen to "I'd Rather Go Blind" , feel her soul come through.


Easy journey Etta.

No comments:

Post a Comment