From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Review of "Bad Self Portraits" by Lake Street Dive

Last week I wrote about some new music I couldn't wait to hear. Read that here. The band was Lake Street Dive, and the name of their new release was Bad Self Portraits.

Well, I listened to it a few times and wrote a review. It's published over on the Earth Hertz Records website. It would make me real happy if you would click on the link below, and check it out.

Lake Street Dive Delivers Some Bad Self Portraits


No comments:

Post a Comment