From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Beth Hart @ NY City Winery: Review

Last Friday I had the chance to see Beth Hart in concert. Touring in support of her Bang Bang Boom Boom album, I caught the last of her three sold-out shows at the City Winery in Manhattan.

She also just released See Saw, her second album with guitarist Joe Bonamassa. Hopefully I will be reviewing it next week.

My review of her show at the City Winery has now been published on ourvinyl.com and you can check it out through this link --> Beth Hart @ City Winery


2 comments: