From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sometimes the Road is Too Long

“I hear it callin’, baby
Sound so sweet and plain
I gotta go
’cause the road’s my middle name”

…”The Road’s My Middle Name” by Bonnie Raitt

Approaching her mid-60’s, Bonnie Raitt is still playing hard and kicking ass on tour, and just like her daddy before her, most of her life has been spent on the road. This is true for most musicians and especially true of the generation before Bonnie. Many of those old-timers in their late 70’s and 80’s are still paying their dues on the road. For many, it’s all they know and will just keep doing it until it’s physically impossible.


Good idea or not?

To read the entire article, please jump over to Earth Hertz Records "Sometimes the Road is Too Long"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment