From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bruce Springsteen @ Uncasville CT 5/17/14

Though the thunderous applause quieted as he took the stage, the buzz continued as each member of the audience listened for the hint of what the first song would be. Roy Bittan started it off on the piano, then Bruce Springsteen stepped up to the mic and played the harmonica.

I got a sixty-nine Chevy with a 396…” By the second line, the crowd was singing along to “Racing In The Street.” Slowly, piece by piece, the band came in, adding layer upon layer, until the full depth of it seemed to explode.

This might be a very good night.

For the entire review, and you'll want to read it all, please jump over to Bruce Springsteen @ Uncasville CT 5/17/14 over at Onstagemagazine.com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment