From sweet and smooth classics, to new names, to old names with new music...the focus here, is to shine a little light on some damn fine music.

I'll find it. You can listen, review, or tell me I wouldn't know good music if it kicked me in the ass. I personally don't give a shit.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

You Should Be Dancing... yeah YOU

Dance music. ugh, Not ever in my rotation. But today, it's time to have some music about dancing. And yes there is a difference.

No, it's not that I don't dance. There was a time when moving my feet was something that happened quite often. It's the club scene music I can't handle. But I digress.

Today, we celebrate Spring, today we celebrate renewal, today we celebrate a birthday. Yep. It's been three months since mine, so that means today the Drum Mama is as old as me. (happy dance) And sorry to burst her bubble, but it is the uglier number, the one her mind blocked out. Suck it up sista. Because while we are old(er), we are definitely better. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Now five+ weeks after foot surgery, she is still not ready for the dance floor. So here are a few songs for mo-ti-va-tion.







And because... well, Jersey.

Happy birthday my rocker ninja sista. A lot of miles in the rear-view mirror, looking forward to many road trips ahead. Love ya.

.

2 comments:

  1. yeah that,happy birthday drum mama.sorry you cant make it,will do some tantzing in your honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet... My wife would really smile if I EVER truly learned how to dance well. Ha!!!

    Have a great weekend, Slu

    ReplyDelete